Your Enquiry has been sent successfully.
› Social Auditor – Coimbatore
2 - 3 Years
Job Responsibility & Accountability (Key Roles, functions & accountability):
· Fully understand and conduct audits as a leader or a member of the audit team as per the SOP / Field instructions.
· Effective communication with workers, office staff and factory representative.
· Ensure all relevant materials / documents are taken during audits.
· Prepare and submit all Reports, CAPs and other audit related documents in a complete, comprehensive and presentable in a manner consistent with Client / BV quality and TAT guidelines.
· Participate in all the training courses as and when scheduled.
· Fully understand and comply with the requirements of ISO 17020 standards such as controlling and filing of all relevant documents, draft and final audit reports.
· Clarify all audit related queries with Trainer and Manager.
· Ensure confidentiality of information obtained during the course of employment in BV.
· Ensure that the equipment / other infrastructure provided by company are not mishandled / damaged.
· Support the Supervisor / Trainer /Manager for any other job as assigned.
· Share law updates with the team in case a new law or changes in an existing law comes into notice.
· Travel and assist in trip planning with short notices as per operational requirements.