· Crop rotation planning and hybrid / variety selection recommendations
· Solicit customers & increase acres and/or opportunities per acre
· Precision Agricultural services (including GIS/GPS information); Detailed computerized field reports & permanent record keeping
· Crop budgeting & planning;
· Educational / promotional presentations as needed; Other duties as necessary
· Should be proficient in IMP Techniques; Should have networking with clusters of farmers who can sell their quality produce under an Umbrella with the Company
· He may often require using mathematical and analytical skills in conducting his work and experimentation. Complex data and information that he develops must be worked into a serviceable format for supervisor level consumption.
· He should be able to relay his information in written form, making presentations and speeches as well as responding diplomatically to sensitive issues regarding his findings.
· His ultimate goal should be to work scientifically to produce the finest crops, on the most consistent basis that he can, in any situation.
Qualification : M.sc Agricultural Preferred
3 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.
ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service / Operations