1. Examines or conducts tests on patient to provide information on medical condition.
2. Analyzes records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of the patient.
3. Prescribes or administers treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
4. Monitors patients' condition and progress and re-evaluates treatments as necessary.
5. Explains procedures and discusses test results on prescribed treatments with patents.
6. Collects, records, and maintains patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
7. Advises patients and community concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
8. Morning and evening rounds for Indoor patients.